BRYAN HIOTT STUDIO
To Book A Session: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 917-557-4925
250 Mill Street, Suite 00
Taylors, SC 29687
Visit my Face Book Studio Page
- Specializing in 19th century wet plate collodion photography to make tintype, ambrotype and glass plate negative portraits, still life and landscape images.
- My photographs are unique, hand-made works that cannot be reproduced by digital cameras.
- Visitors are always welcome when I’m in the studio.
- Hours of operation vary. Please email me or call 917-557-4925 for an appointment or rate quotes.
MAP & DIRECTIONS
Click on map for a larger version.
LOCATION & DIRECTIONS
- Take Wade Hampton Boulevard (SC Hwy 29) North toward Taylors, SC.
- Turn right onto Taylors Main Street immediately past Dodge’s. Pass Taylors First Baptist on the left.
- At the 2nd stoplight on Main Street, turn right onto Mill Street.
- From I-85, take SC Hwy 29 (Wade Hampton Boulevard) South past Greer toward Taylors, SC.
- At Taylors Main Street, turn left and proceed to the 1st stoplight on Main Street.
- At the 1st stoplight, turn left onto Mill Street.
My studio is located in a brick building at 250 Mill Street, Suite 00 at the Taylors Mill (Old Southern Bleachery) just past the main gate. It is situated directly beside the mill’s smokestack. The studio building has white siding on one end and two large windows facing oncoming traffic. On the Mill Street side, the exterior is partially painted white and has a set of double doors. There is a small parking area immediately behind the studio to the right, and a walkway leads to the main entrance (a gray door).
The map above was produced by the Taylors Art Group, an association of artists working in the Taylors Mill. The number of member artists here has grown from two in the spring of 2012 to 30 today, and more artists and businesses are moving in each month, including a fantastic coffee bar/roaster, Due SouthCoffee, at the end of Mill Street.
Recent Tintypes Made at the Studio